Aloxe Corton Village Rouge 2017 - Domaine Follin-ArbeletData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Follin-Arbelet
- Denomination: AOC Aloxe-Corton
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Aloxe Corton (Burgundy)
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvesting and after a few days of maceration at 15 ° -17 °, alcoholic fermentations begin naturally thanks to indigenous yeasts and last for 2 weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: From 16 to 20 months per second of the vintage in French oak barrels
- Match with: Ideal with game, roast pork, lamb stew.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Domaine Follin-Arbelet is located in Burgundy, in the center of the village of Aloxe-Corton. The company was born recently, but the owner, Frank Follin-Arbelet, descends from an ancient Aloxe-Corton family. After his studies in geology, Frank Follin-Arbelet, decides to devote himself to viticulture, first with a small rented parcel, then expands the business by buying numerous vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.