Corton Grand Cru Les Bressandes 2014 - Domaine Gaston e Pierre RavautData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gaston e Pierre Ravaut
- Denomination: AOC Corton Grand Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Production area: Ladoix-Serrigny
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation between 25 and 34 ° C in a cement vat for 10-15 days.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In French oak barrels, 15% new barrels for 12 months. Malolactic fermentation, racking and assembly in stainless steel tanks for 6 months on fine lees.
- Match with: Red meats, Fiorentina, Cervo, wild boar, aged cheeses, meditation wine perfect as a fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Located halfway up on soft clay-limestone soils, rich in iron and potassium.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.