Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées 2017 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Beaune 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Beaune
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in oak barrels. 30% new oak.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100
This Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées by Thomas Bouley comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Beaune, in 0,54 hectares of vineyards facing south/east of the property and classified Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC. The vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations in open steel vats at a controlled temperature (32°C). The wine refines in new barrels for 30% of the mass, in used ones for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.