Pommard 1er Cru Les Rugiens 2017 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Pommard 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 50 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This Pinot Noir comes from grapes grown in Pommard in the 1er cru Les Rugiens, in 0,24 hectares of vineyards facing south/east by Thomas Bouley; Here the vines (average age 30 years) are based on clay-limestone soils with deep soils rich in rock. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; The winemaking is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations steel in open vats at a controlled temperature (32°C) . The wine is high in new barrels for 50%, in used ones for the remaining 50% for a total duration of 20 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,00 €.