Gattinara 2015 - Az. Vitivinicola NerviData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Nervi
- Denomination: Gattinara DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Gattinara
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: The wine ferments 20 days in steel tanks at a controlled temperature
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large barrels for 36 months; before it goes on sale, it rests in glass for a few months.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2021 a 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Produced from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the Molsino, Valferana, Garavoglie and Casacce vineyards, between 290 and 425 meters above sea level and overlooking the Vercelli area; soils are characterized by acid pH and great richness of clay, mixed with fine sands with an intrinsic capacity to absorb minerals. Wine is the archetype of the Gattinara Denomination: great floreality and ferruginous minerality; in the mouth it is expressed with gustatory dynamics of value, freshness and flavor.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.