Vosne Romanee 2016 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Vosne-Romanèe
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 15-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30-40%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Vosne-Romanée appellation is of excellent quality because all the soils are very favorable to the vineyard. Above all they symbolize elegance. Their sweetness dominates, supported by rather discreet tannins and a weak acidity. These fleshy wines, with good persistence, are very aromatic, their typicality emphasizes the aromas of cherry, strawberry and undergrowth, elegantly combining fruit and spices
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.