Bourgogne Hautes Cotes de Nuits Les Dames Huguettes 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Hautes Cotes de Nuits
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 18-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 13°-15 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in the parcel of property of 2.36 ha with vines, average age of 30 years. The wines of the Hautes-Côtes delight with the fruity of Pinot and the youth of vintage the palates of the most experienced tasters.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.