Coteaux Bourguignonas La Superbe 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne
- Variety: 70-80% Gamay, 30-20% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 18-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 13°-15 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in the parcel of property of 1.30 hectares with vines average age of 40 years. Called "La Superbe" it is dedicated to all wine lovers who appreciate it every day with simplicity and modesty, so that every meal is a source of pleasure and well-being.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.