Cuvee M 2016 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: Vin de France
- Variety: 100% Malbec
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 13°-15 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Malbec grapes grown and grown in the 0.18 hectare property parcel with vines, average age of 7 years. Presented in a robust and opulent bottle like the vine, Malbec gives a very fruity wine, rich in tannins, with a dark color, almost black and suitable for aging.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.