Barbera D'Alba "Giuli" 2016 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: La Morra
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in oak barrels and then for 6 months in bottle.
- Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The name "Giuli" was given to this wine in memory of Giulio, brother of great-grandfather Pietro, who was always called "Zio Giuli" in the family.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.