Barbera D'Alba "Pilade" 2017 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: La Morra
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Maturation, 6 months in stainless steel and aging 6 months in bottle.
- Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The name Pilade was given to this vineyard in memory of Mr. Pilade, the old owner of a vineyard parcel that is now owned by Cascina Ballarin.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.