Barolo "Bricco Rocca" 2015 Magnum - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: La Morra
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Maturation, 26 months in cask and 8 months in bottle.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 92/100 Great Vintage
The Bricco Rocca vineyard is one of the sub-denominations of the Barolo area present in the municipality of La Morra. For Bricco we mean the highest part of a hill. For Rocca we mean the name of the hamlet located at the foot of the hill and which gave its name to it.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.