Nuits Saint Georges 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 15-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30-40%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 13°-15 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
The wines of the denomination "Nuits" are the most full-bodied, the most robust and the most tannic of the Côte de Nuits. Its geographical position and its exposure give it wines of tannic character, solid and sometimes a little austere, but rich and robust, with a good balance, it always has a nice length in the mouth and a tannic and lively finish. The result is a wine of character that will not leave anyone indifferent.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.