Vosne Romanee 1er Cru En Orveaux 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 15-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30-40%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
With its magnificent display, the denomination Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru "In Orveaux" offers an intense ruby red color and aromas of red fruits, cassis and raspberry. Its rich and full-bodied fragrance gives it a silky and rustic style. It has the freshness and roundness that allow it to compete with other raw Vosne-Romanée wines and a sensual vinosity. This wine has a wonderful balance.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.