Vosne Romanee 1er Cru Les Petits Monts 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation between 3 and 5 days which anticipates the actual fermentation which lasts about 15-20 days where daily replacements are made.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in oak barrels (new around 30-40%) for a period ranging from 15 to 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru "Les Petits Monts" for its situation is a wine of great complexity. With a weak acidity and fine tannins, this wine is characterized by aromas of ripe fruit and floral essence. The undergrowth, the humus mix with the cherry brandy, the peony to culminate later with hints of leather and wildlife. Sometimes smoked, it offers a full, pure and velvety mouth. Its finesse and elegance make it a wine of great harmony
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,40 €.