Vougeot 1er Cru Les Cras 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Vougeot 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Vougeot
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Close to Clos de Vougeot, Les Amoureuses and Musigny, the Vougeot wine has, of course, a strong connection with these illustrious wines. Its modest production gives it a particular aspect.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.