Echezeaux Grand Cru 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Echezeaux Grand Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Production area: Flagey-Echezeaux
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In new oak barrels from 60% to 80%
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Its great aromatic complexity makes it a wine both spontaneous and feminine, subtle and refined with fine and delicate tannins and quite flexible. It expresses all the Burgundian complexity in its elegance and roundness, all the art of Pinot Noir on a predestined terroir.
By buying this product you can collect up to 18 loyalty points. Your cart will total 18 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,60 €.