Grands-Echezeaux Grand Cru 2016 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Grands-Echezeaux Grand Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Flagey-Echezeaux
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In new oak barrels from 60% to 80%
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
Grands Échezeaux is an AOC in the Côte de Nuits sub-region of Burgundy, with Pinot Noir as the main grape variety. Grands Échezeaux is located in the municipality of Flagey-Echézeaux, on a strip of land between the municipalities of Vosne-Romanée, Vougeot and Chambolle-Musigny. Grands Échezeaux is bordered by Clos de Vougeot and its walls to the east and north, and to Échezeaux to the west and south. The AOC was created in 1936.
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,80 €.