Richebourg Grand Cru 2017 - Domaine Mongeard-MugneretData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret
- Denomination: AOC Richebourg Grand Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vosne Romanee
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
The dress is feminine and the male nose. The sparkling mouth offers an incomparable richness, a never excessive generosity.
By buying this product you can collect up to 63 loyalty points. Your cart will total 63 points that can be converted into a voucher of 12,60 €.