Amarone della Valpolicella 2013 - FerragùData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Carlo Ferragù
- Denomination: DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Corvina, Corvinone e Rondinella.
- Production area: Valpolicella
- Region: Veneto
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: 70 days of drying and fermentation in steel
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: 36 months in American oak barrels, and then, after bottling, for a further 12 months in glass.
- Match with: Cheeses
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 2013 comes to life from a skillful blend of native red grape varieties, assembled together by Ferragù: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella and Oseleta. The vines of these four varieties have an average age of 55, and they sink the roots inside a subsoil characterized by medium-textured soil, in vineyards located at about 240 meters above sea level.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.