Amarone Classico della Valpolicella 2016 - Az. Agr. Pietro ZardiniData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Pietro Zardini
- Denomination: DOCG Amarone della Valpolicella Classico
- Variety: 70% Corvina, 20% Rondinella, 10% Molinara
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: San Pietro in Cariano (VR)
- Region: Veneto
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The grapes are picked and selected by hand. The drying lasts about 3 months, traditional fermentation on the skins with 4-5 weeks maceration.
- Aging: In oak barrels and barriques for 3 years, then rest in steel and bottle
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 91/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.