Sancerre Rouge Les Pommereaux 2015 - Gitton Père et FilsData sheet
- Winery: Gitton Père et Fils
- Denomination: AOC Sancerre
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Production area: Ménétréol-sous-Sancerre
- Region: Valley of the Loire
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 14-16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
The domaine is located in the Loire valley, in the center of France, in one of the most famous "white vocation areas" in the world. In 1945 Marcell Gitton, buying half a hectare of vineyards in the Sancerre area, in the Loire valley, founded the domaine
Gitton Père et Fils has built its reputation over the years on respect for traditions and with the aim of producing distinctive wines that reflect the "heart" of its vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.