Valpolicella Superiore 2016 - FerragùData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Carlo Ferragù
- Denomination: DOC Valpolicella Superiore
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Corvina, Corvinone e Rondinella.
- Production area: Valpolicella
- Region: Veneto
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: 30 days withering and controlled temperature fermentation
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Twelve months in American oak barrels.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 90/100
The red Valpolicella Classico Superiore is one of the three labels made by the Ferragù winery, a small production company founded in 1997 that, in the last twenty years, has succeeded in establishing itself as a reference point for viticulture in the Verona area. It is a territorial bottle, the result of a fruitful relationship between native vines and terroirs, with great completeness of taste, and with an excellently developed olfactory spectrum.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.