Barrosu Riserva Franzisca 2017 Magnum - Giovanni MontisciData sheet
- Winery: Giovanni Montisci
- Denomination: DOC Cannonau di Sardegna
- Variety: 100% Cannonau di Mamoiada
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Mamoiada (NU)
- Region: Sardinia
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 15,5%
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: the wine ferments and ages for 24 months in 40Hl barrels, the duration of pre-fermentative maceration is 35 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Large Traditional Cask
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 18°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Giovanni Montisci's Barrosu Riserva Franzisca is produced from Cannonau grapes grown in Barbagia from 90 year old vines. It is the Cannonau reserve of the company which since the year 2014 has consisted of 2000 bt. The wines are produced only and exclusively from its own vineyards, the product does not undergo any type of filtration or stabilization treatment. Fermentation takes place with indigenous yeasts, there is only the addition of sulfur dioxide before bottling with reduced doses.
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.