L'Ecriture 2011 - Le Mas de l'EcritureData sheet
- Winery: Le Mas de l'Ecriture
- Denomination: AOC Languedoc
- Variety: 75% Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre
- Nation: France
- Production area: Jonquieres
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2011
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Vinification takes place by texture and variety in stainless steel tanks (40 HL) and in 50 HL French oak barrels.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in 600 liter French oak barrels for 12 months
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 15°C
- Premi: 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
L’Ecriture is made to be laid down. A complex and intense structure dominated by Syrah, this deeply-coloured wine has violet and liquourice notes, complemented by the complexity of Grenache Noir and the subtle, silken texture of Mourvèdre. The latter is only used in l’Ecriture, where it brings remarkable length.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.