Les Pensees 2012 - Le Mas de l'EcritureData sheet
- Winery: Le Mas de l'Ecriture
- Denomination: AOC Languedoc
- Variety: 45% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 15% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre
- Nation: France
- Production area: Jonquieres
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2012
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Vinification takes place by texture and variety in stainless steel tanks (40 HL) and in 50 HL French oak barrels.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in 600 liter French oak barrels for 12 months
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 15°C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
Les Pensées has a more feminine, elegant and nuanced style. Cinsault’s subtle red-fruit aromas (strawberry, raspberry, pomegranate) are married with the spicy chocolate notes of Grenache, while a light touch of old Carignan brings power, matched by the finesse of Syrah.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.