L'Emotion 2016 - Le Mas de l'EcritureData sheet
- Winery: Le Mas de l'Ecriture
- Denomination: AOC Languedoc
- Variety: 45% Grenache, 35% Syrah, 15% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre
- Nation: France
- Production area: Jonquieres
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2016
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Vinification takes place by texture and variety in stainless steel tanks (40 HL) and in 50 HL French oak barrels.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in 600 liter French oak barrels for 12 months
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 15°C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
L’Emotion is a bold yet smooth, exhuberant wine to be shared and enjoyed with friends. Each year it expresses the originality of the vintage as experienced by its creator.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.