Mauro "VS" 2016 Magnum - Bodegas MauroData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Mauro
- Denomination: V.T. Castilla y León
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Nation: Spain
- Production area: Tudela de Duero, Traspinedo
- Region: Castilla y Leon - Ribera del Duero
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual grape selection. Alcoholic fermentation with native yeasts and subsequent maceration lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 26 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with roasts, red meat, pork or lamb.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Mauro VS 2016 is a wine Wine for aging, great concentration, complexity and elegance. Coming from a selection of vines from two of the company's best vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 loyalty points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,20 €.