Nero d'Avola 2015 - MorganteData sheet
- Winery: Morgante
- Denomination: DOC Sicilia
- Variety: 100% Nero d'Avola
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Grotte (AG)
- Region: Sicily
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested in the first half of September, they are vinified in stainless steel tanks with maceration on the skins for about 15 days at a controlled temperature of 25-28 ° C. Malolactic fermentation follows.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Short aging in second passage barriques of French oak Allier and Troncaise, followed by aging in bottle for a few months.
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Charming, full, sweet and elegant
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.