Arbois Poulsard Amphore 2018 - Domaine Andre e Mirelle TissotData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Andre e Mirelle Tissot
- Denomination: AOC Arbois
- Variety: 100% Poulsard
- Nation: France
- Production area: Montigny-lès-Arsures
- Region: Jura
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Manual destemming, maceration on the skins for 3 months and spontaneous fermentation in 420 l amphorae
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 3 months in the same containers used for fermentation
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
When you go on holiday in Into the Wild mode and feel the need to immerse yourself in nature to find some inner peace, leave your phone at home, but bring a bottle of Arbois Poulsard Amphore with you to better get in tune with what surrounds you.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.