Fleurie la Chapelle de Bois Cuvee SS 2018 - Domaine de la Grand'Cour

Fleurie la Chapelle de Bois Cuvee SS 2018 - Domaine de la Grand'Cour

100% secure payments
>Earn 4 points/€0.80 Earn 4 points/€0.80 (Each €10.00 spent = 1 point, 1 point = €0.20 discount)
Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.80.
€38.00
Tax included
Quantity

Last items in stock

Produced on 1.80 hectares of vines from 25 to 55 years of age, Fleurie "Chapelle des Bois" is aged in oak barrels.

wine description

Only cement both in winemaking and aging for this wine obtained from vine grapes for 80% of 25 years and the remaining 20% of 50 years, on the coast and exposed to the north, on soils characterized by deep sands deriving from disintegration of granite rock very degraded. Great matter and drink. To wait. Cuvée without sulphites and bottled after summer with prolonged aging.

tasting notes

It is a cuvée that exudes floral and fruity aromas and offers a light structure, all with great delicacy. A very sophisticated Fleurie.

aging capacity

Wine with wide evolutionary margins.

small tips

Taste it at a temperature of 14 ° C - 16 ° C in combination with pork tenderloin, liver with parsley, lasagna alla bolognese

Data sheet

Winery
Domaine de la Grand'Cour
Denomination
AOC Fleurie
Variety
100% Gamay
Nation
France
Production area
Fleurie
Region
Beaujolais
Year
2018
Gradation
13,5% vol.
Bottle
75 cl
In Vineyard
Certified Organic Agriculture
Vinification
Macerazione carbonica
Yeast
Indigenous
Match with
Ideal with red meats, especially if grilled.
Typology
Red
Serving Temperature
Temperature 16°-18 °C.
Ideal consumption
From 2020 to 2032
Our judgment
93/100 Very Big Wine
Allergens
Sulphites

Related products

(16 other products in the same category)