Spinorosso 2016 - Podere FedespinaData sheet
- Winery: Podere Fedespina
- Variety: 60% Merlot, 40% Ciliegiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Mulazzo, Fraction Arpiola (MS)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Maceration of the peels for 12-days at temperatures between 22-27° in cement barrels. Pressing and maceration occur at 3-day post-fermentation, with the wine still warm and the malolactic fermentation naturally begins.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 month minimum in concrete-framed glass barrels and 12 month minimum in bottle
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Since Medieval times, our farm has played a part of the fief or estate named Spino Secco, and was under the influence of a branch of the Malaspina Marquises. For this reason, we believe this wine merits being called Spinorosso. The beauty of the vineyard from which it comes, and the natural quality it brings increases the value of the antique territory.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.