Ca' 2014 - Podere FedespinaData sheet
- Winery: Podere Fedespina
- Variety: 100% Merlot
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Mulazzo, Fraction Arpiola (MS)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Maceration of the peels for 25-days at temperatures between 22-27° in cement barrels. Malolactic fermentation is naturally stimulated once the pressing occurs.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 24 months of which 15 months in 300 liter French wood barrels, plus a further 9 months of rest in a concrete barrel. Following 24 months in bottle
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This wine represents the highest expression of the Lunigiano territory, therefore Ca 'as home, as land and as love for the place where it is grown and harvested. Only the best grapes are selected by hand and vinified separately according to the soil variations to better express all the nuances of the vineyard. The microclimatic conditions, the nature of the soil, the significant temperature changes, give this Merlot "Uniqueness".
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.