Fedespina 2016 - Podere FedespinaData sheet
- Winery: Podere Fedespina
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Mulazzo, Fraction Arpiola (MS)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Maceration of the peels for 20 days at temperatures between 22-27° in cement barrels. Malolactic fermentation is naturally stimulated once the pressing occurs.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: For 15 months in 300 liter French wooden barrels. Following at least 12 months in bottle
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The wine’s name comes from a family story handed down throughout the centuries. The story recounts an ancestor of the Fedespina family, a certain Rossi, administrator of the property of the Marquis, who lived around the 15th century, and thwarted a conspiracy against the Malaspina Marquises. As a reward of that faithful man’s fearless action, he was granted the surname Fedespina (“faithful to the Marquises”).
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.