Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Cras" 2018 - Domaine de la CrasData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de la Cras
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Coteaux de Dijon
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Plombieres-les-Dijon
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: 1/3 of the grapes are placed in whole bunches in wooden tanks without SO2. Semi-carbon fermentation of all bunches with punching down. The remaining 2/3 of the grapes are pressed but not de-stemmed.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 50% new oak barrels for 15 months without racking.
- Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2400
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.