Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Montre Cul" 2018 - Domaine de la CrasData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de la Cras
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Coteaux de Dijon
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Plombieres-les-Dijon
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: 70% of the grapes are subjected to carbon maceration without pressing. The remaining 30% is instead squeezed
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 15 months in used oak barrels.
- Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 180
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.