Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Write an e-mail

info@wine-is-terroir.com

<< Back
Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Montre Cul" 2018 - Domaine de la Cras Maximize

Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Montre Cul" 2018 - Domaine de la Cras

Data sheet
  • Winery: Domaine de la Cras
  • Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Coteaux de Dijon
  • Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
  • Nation: France
  • Production area: Plombieres-les-Dijon
  • Region: Burgundy
  • Year: 2018
  • Gradation: 12% vol.
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
  • Vinification: 70% of the grapes are subjected to carbon maceration without pressing. The remaining 30% is instead squeezed
  • Yeast: Indigenous
  • Aging: 15 months in used oak barrels.
  • Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
  • Typology: Red
  • Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
  • Annual Bottles Produced: About 180
  • Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
  • Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine

48,00 €

Last 6 bottles in stock

03148

Warning: Last items in stock!

Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself.

+ More details

Go to the cellar

By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.


wine description

Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself. All the vineyards are cultivated following the dictates of organic agriculture with some biodynamic practices. However, Domaine de la Cras does not currently have any certification. All vinification is carried out with natural yeasts and minimal addition of sulfur. The official denomination al domaine is Bourgogne AOC, but the Domaine de la Cras is the only domaine in Burgundy that is allowed to use the Coteaux de Dijon denomination, as well as the ability to label their blanc and rouge cuvées Cras "Monopole".

The vines cover an area of 4.5 hectares, planted in 1983 and 2001, are located on the slopes located in En Bessy which is located on the outskirts of the city of Dijon. The soil is calcareous-clayey. The vineyards are cultivated biodynamically. The grapes are harvested by hand and vinified: 70% of the grapes are subjected to carbon maceration without pressing. The remaining 30% is instead squeezed. Only natural yeasts are used for fermentation. No finishing or filtering is practiced. Only a minimal amount of SO2 is added to the bottling, minimal use during fermentation and elevation according to the harvest. Aging takes place for 15 months in used oak barrels.

tasting notes

At sight it announces itself with a classic ruby color, not too intense. The nose is fruity, enriched by light herbaceous sensations and hints of toasted wood. In the mouth it is light, delicate and enveloping thanks to a harmonious sip and a finely integrated tannic texture. Closes with a finish with a flavor that recalls licorice.

aging capacity

Wine ready to drink but does not mind a few years of bottle aging.

small tips

Taste it at a temperature of around 16 ° -18 ° C. Ideal for the whole meal, Pinot Noir goes well with rich dishes of stuffed pasta but also and above all with meat of all kinds. Also perfect on a truffle tartare.

  • Product Name:Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Montre Cul" 2018 - Domaine de la Cras
  • Product Reference: 03148
  • By Domaine de la Cras
  • Price: 48,00
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: Originally from the Jura, Marc Soyard produced the first vintage at the Domaine de la Cras in 2014. He previously worked at the Domaine Bizot in Vosne Romanée. Marc has adopted the same natural philosophy set at the Domaine Bizot in the new reality in which he immersed himself.
Path: > > Bourgogne Pinot Noir "Montre Cul" 2018 - Domaine de la Cras

Other products in the same category

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits