Pommard 1er Cru Les Fremiers 2018 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Pommard 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 50 % new oak.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Pommard, in the 0.49 hectares of vineyard facing south / east; here the vines (average age 39 years) rest on clay-limestone soils with deep soils rich in rock. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentation in open-cell vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C). The wine was raised in new barriques for 50% of the mass, in used barriques for the remaining 50% for a total duration of 20 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.