Gevrey Chambertin Village Vieilles Vignes 2015 - Domaine Sylvie EsmoninData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Sylvie Esmonin
- Denomination: Gevrey Chambertin AOC
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Gevrey-Chambertin
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The vinification involves the use of two thirds of grapes that are not destemmed.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 80% new wood for 18 months
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 93/100 Jeannie Cho Lee, 92/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 91/100 Cellar Tracker, 16.5/20 La Reveu du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
This Gevrey-Chambertin Village Vieilles Vignes 2015 was born from Pinot Noir grapes grown in vineyards located in their properties in the town of Gevrey- Chambertin. It offers typical hints of the denomination in which it grows and it's supported by a great elegance through it's a wine called "Village". To the mouth it feels a solid body, while remaining well aware of the female component of the wines of Sylvie Esmonin all played on elegance and sharpness of the fruit. Savory and " iron" finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.