Bourgogne Rouge 2017 - Domaine Sylvie EsmoninData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Sylvie Esmonin
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Gevrey-Chambertin
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in the owned vineyards located in the Municipality of Gevrey-Chambertin. It offers hints typical of the denomination in which it grows and represents it with elegance. In the mouth there is a solid body, while the feminine component of Sylvie Esmonin's wines is still present, all played on the elegance and sharpness of the fruit. Sapid and mineral finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.