Bourgogne Rouge 2018 - Domaine Heitz-LochardetData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Heitz-Lochardet
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Meursault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: In the cellar the vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, indigenous yeasts are used for spontaneous fermentation lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine is aged in small barrels for 17 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration
- Match with: Excellent with cured meats, meat dishes of different cooking, tasty pasta dishes, game.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.