Chambolle Musigny 2016 - Domaine Heresztyn-MazziniData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Heresztyn-Mazzini
- Denomination: AOC Chambolle Musigny
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chambolle-Musigny
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique 18 mouth
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1000
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown on 0.18 hectares of vineyards owned by the Domaine Heresztyn Mazzini, located in Chambolle Musigny from vines planted in 1961 and 1999. The grapes are transferred to steel containers where, with the use of only indigenous yeasts, alcoholic fermentation takes place which follows a cold pre-fermentation. The "Pigeage" are short and frequent depending on the year. The bunches are used depending on the vintage between 50% and 100% entirely. The wine is aged in wood barrels used for a 70% for the duration of 18 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.