Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva "Celibe" 2015 - Az. Vitivinicola Guido StrappelliData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Guido Strappelli
- Denomination: DOCG Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Colline Teramane
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation and maceration for 13-14 days at a controlled temperature
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In small French oak barrels for a period of 24-30 months and subsequently in the bottle
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 3500
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
Abruzzo is a land of sea, mountains but above all green hills and for this reason, it is an ideal land for the cultivation of vines thanks to its fertility, the absence of strong winds, sufficient summer rainfall and the mild climate. , made such by the thermoregulatory function of the Adriatic Sea.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.