Bolgheri Rosso Superiore 2006 - Az. Agr. Poggio alle QuerceData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Poggio alle Querce
- Denomination: DOC Bolgheri Rosso
- Variety: 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet francese
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castagneto Carducci (LI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2006
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in stainless steel containers at a controlled temperature, with a maceration of about 15 days.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in French oak barriques from November for 48 months, with spontaneous malolactic fermentation. The barriques used are 50% new and first pass for the remainder. Refinement in the bottle lasts from 6 to 12 months
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2011 a 2029
- Our judgment: 91/100
The grapes come from owned vineyards located in the flat part of the first Bolgheri valley, in the municipality of Castagneto Carducci in the locality of Olmaia - Guado al Melo, completely surrounded by woods and Mediterranean scrub, with east / west exposure.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.