Aloxe Corton 2017 - Domaine Fanny SabreData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Fanny Sabre
- Denomination: AOC Aloxe-Corton
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Aloxe Corton
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Aloxe Corton from Domaine Fanny Sabre comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in Aloxe Corton. The soil is characterized by a reddish, brown profile, rich in flint and limestone. The approach in the vineyard is respectful and agriculture without chemicals in the vineyard is the approach with which the certified organic domaine works.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.