Beaune 1er Cru Chouacheux 2017 - Domaine Fanny SabreData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Fanny Sabre
- Denomination: Beaune 1er Cru Contrôlée
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Beaune
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Barrique
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Beaune 1er Cru Chouacheux from Domaine Fanny Sabre comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in Beaune. The soil is characterized by a reddish, brown profile, rich in flint and limestone. The approach in the vineyard is respectful and agriculture without chemicals in the vineyard is the approach with which the certified organic domaine works.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.