Porto Vintage 2014 - Quinta do Vale MeaoData sheet
- Winery: Quinta do Vale Meao
- Denomination: DOC Porto
- Variety: 60% Touriga Franca, 20% Touriga Nacional, 5% Tinta Barroca, 5% Tinta Roriz, 5%Sousão e 5% di altre varietà.
- Nation: Portugal
- Production area: Vila Nova de Foz Côa
- Region: Douro
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 19,5% Vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual pressing in the granite "lagares", with precipitation of the must in old chestnut barrels, where spontaneous fermentation takes place, with subsequent fortification
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Derived from a rigorous selection of the best Port wines each year and made up of more than 10 grape varieties, Touriga Franca is the dominant variety.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.