Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore Novanta 2016 - Tenuta AnfossoData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Anfosso
- Denomination: DOC Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore
- Variety: 100% Rossese
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Soldano (IM)
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Part of the initial grapes are not de-stemmed, in percentages that can vary according to vintage from 50% to 60%. Fermentation on the skins for about 12/15 days at a constant temperature of 26 ° / 28 ° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months in steel tanks and 8 months of bottle aging.
- Match with: Game, red meats, lamb, typical cuisine, cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The "Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore Novanta" wine is the Rossese that Alessandro Anfosso wanted to produce for the ninety years of his father Luciano, a beacon in both life and work. Everything was ready, everything already bottled, but fate sometimes makes petty jokes and dad Luciano left a few days before his birthday so he has never seen and tasted this wine that tastes of love and passion, dreams but, above all , smacks of family and very solid moral principles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.