Barbera d'Alba Morassina 2015 Magnum - Giuseppe CorteseData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Cortese
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: in steel tanks at controlled temperatures without exceeding the values of 30-32 ° for a duration of 18-20 days.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in 225 liter barriques, 30% new and 70% second and third passage; it then rests for 6 months in the bottle before being put on the market.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 90+/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 90/100 James Suckling
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 8000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
This excellent Barbera d'Alba by Giuseppe Cortese is born in the Trifolera area, in Barbaresco; it is produced with the best Barbera grapes grown in the Morassina vineyard.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.