Dolcetto d'Alba 2018 - RoagnaData sheet
- Winery: Roagna
- Denomination: DOC Dolcetto d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Dolcetto
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In wooden vats for 10 days. Subsequently, the ancient maceration technique of the submerged cap splint is applied, which lasts at least 3 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In a neutral oak barrel for about a year
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Roagna's Dolcetto d'Alba DOC 2018 is born in one hectare of vineyard in the Carso area - a natural continuation of the renowned Asili cru in the Municipality of Barbaresco - from vines facing South West. The Dolcetto grapes, harvested by hand, are vinified with indigenous yeasts in wood with maceration of 25-30 days, before being bottled it rests in steel for six months. It is an unconventional Dolcetto in which this denomination has stumbled too many times: it is a serious wine, of remarkable quality, complex and perfectly adhering to the original type. Leave a mark.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.