Langhe Nebbiolo 2017 - CavallottoData sheet
- Winery: Cavallotto Fratelli - Tenuta vitivinicola Bricco Boschis
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Semi-submerged cap maceration lasting 18-30 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In Slavonian oak barrels for 24 months then 6 months in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 91/100 Cellar Tracker
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 30000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 90/100
This Nebbiolo comes from the youngest owned vineyards located in the Bricco Boschis Cru with South-East, South and South-West views; the vines are grown in classic Gujot. Wine with an intense garnet color; it is a "miniature" Barolo Bricco Boschis, the aromas are fruity and floral with excellent intensity and legibility. Tan and compact mouth, the year 2017 gives body and warmth, it will age well.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.